Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wow, it has been a while since I blogged...Well, I just want to say happy Father's Day to Karl. Even though he isn't here to read it or enjoy it with us, I want him to know that we are very proud of him for taking responsibility for his actions. We have about 2 more years before he gets to come home and can't wait for that day to come. Even though he isn't here, he is a part of our daily life. J loves to talk about going to "daddy's house" and he hugs & kisses a picture of his daddy every night before bed. There's no doubt he knows who his daddy is and that he loves him very much. That's it for tonight...

1 comment:

Potters said...

Awwww, I am glad that you take J to visit his dad on a regular basis. I hope time goes by fast for you.

Places I've Been