Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's Official...

As of this morning, I have officially lost 50 pounds!!!
This picture was taken at my highest post-baby weight of 226 (ugh)...

and this one at my new (and still going down) weight of 176!!!!! Actually it was taken about a week ago but close enough!! Notice that I am wearing the same shirt in both pictures and how it looks SOOOO much better in the second pic!! It's actually comfy now and is one of my favorites!
Align Center
I have to say I am quite proud of myself! It feels good to feel good about the way I look and know that I am healthier too! Now for the last 25 pounds...

7 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

That is so awesome! Way to go!

Lacey said...

You look awesome! You Rock!!!

Potters said...

Way to go! You look hot. I am proud of you. THat is not an easy thing to do. Keep up the good work. I rooting for you on the next 25. Good Luck.

luke and kourt said...

You look so good!!!! Really, that is awesome! Way to motivate me, I need to get my butt in gear!

Reesa said...

Congratulations, I am so proud of you!!! Thanks for the encouragement, we both need to keep going. We can do this!!!

Hanberg's said...

WOW, you look amazing! Great job!

The Jackson Three said...

wow! that's an amazing before and after! I am proud of you!!! keep it up and keep it off! :)

Places I've Been