Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Almost done...

So you all know that we have been remodeling for over a month now! The kitchen is ALMOST done! The tile is in and as of today, completely sealed and caulked! We have a few more cupboard doors & the NEW island to paint and a little touch up painting to do--I promise to post before and after pics once it is all done!
Mom & Aunt Tammy--PROFESSIONAL painters!!

The new floor/baseboard--ALL TILE!!!!

New and improved cabinets...not really, we just cleaned and painted the existing ones!

This pic should have been first cuz it is older but oh well, this is the new tile in the kitchen!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to my AWESOME cousin Kyle for his work on the house, and to Uncle Randy & Aunt Tammy for all of their tips & help on it too. We wouldn't be anywhere close to done without the 3 of them!
We should be all wrapped up on the kitchen project in about a week or so so I will post the final pics then...we have much more in store though so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Places I've Been