Monday, March 15, 2010

Extreme Makeover...Young/Lang Style!

Man I have the awesomest (is that a word??) family! My aunt, uncle, & cousin came down at the end of February to help us with some "light" remodeling! Well, a few hundred bucks and a trip to Mesquite later, we had sod in the front yard and started on the kitchen...This is what the kitchen used to look like...
Ugly pee-yellow walls and very outdated counters and linoleum that is so old, the dirt is part of it now!
This is what the new counters look like...

and this is my new island, complete with trash drawer! No more leavin' the trash out for everyone to see (as if I have a lot of people over)!

Stay tuned for more in-the-process pictures, I have lots of them!! Will post some more in a few days but don't want to spoil the surprise of the end product!!

No comments:

Places I've Been