Monday, January 4, 2010

December pics

I just love taking pictures of this little boy! He is so cute and now he likes to run over to me with the camera and say "mommy, pictures for daddy!" I love it! He will pose and pull the cutest little faces when he is "taking pictures for daddy"
He had just handed me the camera then ran to the couch and started rocking back and forth with this crazy smile and I just kept snapping pics!

This is him in the living room watching cars and doing his "jiggy dance"--you can't tell from the picture but he is dancing and having a great time! (check out the cute CARS slippers)

We did our Christmas at home the weekend before Christmas. This is him showing off his brand new soccer ball that Santa brought early!

On the Friday before Christmas, a lady from the Angel Tree foundation brought J's Christmas presents from his Daddy over! They have a program where they provide Chirstmas presents to the children of prison inmates so they can have a few gifts from that parent! It was fun to watch him open the presents and then play with them in the kitchen--he now lovingly calls these 2 trucks his daddy-dump-trucks!

Okay, this just isn't cool! I am going to have to have words with my cousin Kyle for putting a Dallas Cowboys hat on my child! I think that is borderline abuse!! Just kidding! Anyway, J loves Ky and Ky loves the cowboys so I guess the thought of wearing cousin Ky's hat was pretty cool! (Don't worry J, when you get older you will learn that Cowboys have cooties!!)
More pics to come later...in all we had 4 different Chrismases in 2009 and I am glad it is over for another year! It was loads of fun seeing the family, enjoying the spirit of the season, and watching the 2 year old tear into present after present. The only thing that would have made it better would be if his daddy was here too! The best present we ever get will be getting his daddy back in 2012!!
Happy 2010 Everyone!



2 comments:

The Jackson Three said...

He was so much fun to play with! HOpe you have a great year, too!

luke and kourt said...

Cute little guy! Glad your holidays were good.

Places I've Been