Some of you may remember the HORRID colors that were in my house when I bought it! The basement bedrooms were the worst so we painted those first. Well now we are tackling the upstairs! This nasty looking burnt orange was barable for the last 6 months but it has to go now! We went to Lowe's on Friday and after an hour of looking at colors I finally decided what to change it to!!
These two pics show what it use to look like...
This is what it looks like now!! It isn't completely finished yet--the baseboards and the door trims will be painted the same color as the wall above the fireplace, the obnoxious 6-light ceiling fan is being replaced by canned lighting and a nice new black ceiling fan, and the window is going to be fitted with 2" wood blinds! I love the new look!! Thanks mom for all of your hard work on it!
Watch out kitchen, you are next!!



5 comments:
Wow! What a little paint will do. Looks awesome!
Hey, I definitely like the new color of paint. Enjoy!
that looks really nice!!!!! :)
I LOVE the new paint colors you put in there. It makes the room look bigger.
I definitely like the new look. Much, Much, Better! :)
Post a Comment