Friday, December 25, 2009

1 down, 2 to go

Today was our first Christmas without Karl. We still had a good time hanging out with the family and playing with all of the cousins, but it just wasn't a complete day without him. Since he is scheduled to come home just before Christmas in 2012, we only have 2 more Christmases that we have to be without him. I am not one to wish the time away, but I seriously hope the time flies between now and then so we can be a family again and move passed this chapter of our lives into a new one! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful day and are looking forward to a Happy New Year!! (New Decade actually!!)

1 comment:

Potters said...

I am sorry you weren't able to spend this Christmas with Karl. I am sure he thought about his little family that is waiting for him at home. I hope that time goes by fast for you.

Places I've Been