I have so many things to be thankful for but will only name a few here! I am so thankful for the inner strength I have been blessed with--couldn't have survived the hard times without it (especially the last 8 months), so grateful to have a happy healthy child that just lights up my world, for my mom who gave me the strength I have, for my husband whom I am so proud of for taking responsibility for his actions and...very thankful that we live in a country where women are allowed to be educated, think for themselves, and provide for their families!!
Now, on another note, I am so sick and tired of the "politically correct" idiots that are trying to take Christ out of Christmas. Listen here people, Christ is the reason for Christmas and if you don't like it then don't celebrate it. However, the last time I checked, this was still a free country (not for long at the rate we are going) and those of us that are Christian and want to celebrate Christmas are going to! I am not going to remove Christmas from my vocabulary just because it might offend some Joe Blow off the street--ain't gonna happen! So, for all of you that feel the same way and love Christ and understand the tremendous sacrifice that he made for us all, don't be afraid to let the world know how you feel! Say Merry Christmas to everyone you talk to and be proud to be a Christmas loving Christian. If we don't protect Christmas, then the idiots in our nation's capital will wreck it just like everything else!! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!! Hope you all have a joyous Christmas season!
What's in a Word Part 1 - What to Say
8 years ago



2 comments:
Well said. You are such a strong woman. I'm proud of you and doing all the different things you are doing.
awe, thanks sarah!! you know we definitely need to get together with the boys one of these days!
Post a Comment