Lately I have really been missing Karl. I miss him all the time, but sometimes are harder than others. I think it is partly because school started and I have a lot on my plate right now and partly because JT is growing up and Karl isn't here to see it. At any rate, we are plugging along and making the best of it. I can't wait to go see him this weekend and then again in October!! After that, we won't be going until February or March so I am really going to enjoy these wonderful visits!!
Can't wait til we can be together again!!




3 comments:
I know just how you feel...and I am about to be in that situation again...so if you ever want a play date CALL ME :) For reals. I'm not kidding!
I'm sorry! It is never easy to be away from the person you love the most. I've only had to be away from Kenny for a total of 2 weeks and I about die. I could only imagine how you feel. Try to just remind yourself that this is for the better of your little family and that this is a small sacrifice that you are making now to make things better for you guys. I wish I was closer so I could help take some of the stress off of your plate. Let me know if you ever want to come up and get away for a weekend.
Thanks you guys! It is nice to know that you know what it's like!! Meg-I will be taking you up on that offer! Sarah-next time I can make it North, we will definitely have to get together~!!
Post a Comment