Saturday, August 22, 2009

Looking back...

JT is going to be 2 years young next month! I have been thinking about how fast the last 2 years have gone by and how much he has changed in that time! Here are some pictures to show the changes in my little guy! Isn't he adorable!

this one was taken on August 22, 2008 when he was 11 months old

This one was in April 2008--7 months old

This is one of my favorites! Taken when he turned 8 months old!

So Cute!!! Taken November 8,2007, this was his first trip to the portrait studio!
This one was taken the day he turned 1 month old! He is so precious, it is hard for me to remember him being that little!
More to come in a later post!

1 comment:

Potters said...

He is so adorable! You are doing a great job of being a Mommy. I hope he has a great party for his birthday.

Places I've Been