I think all of us that were old enough to understand what happened on 9/11/01 will forever remember where we were and what we were doing when we heard what had happened that morning. Although many of us were not related to the heroes that died that day, we were all affected in some way or another by those tragic events. In the volatile times we live in, we have to remember not only the sacrifices that were made that day, but the resolve and strength that makes us and our country great! God Bless America!!!


These images are humbling and I always get teary when I see them but it just makes me even more grateful to know that we have many brave men and women that are fighting for & defending the freedom we enjoy everyday. Regardless of personal opinion, we should all be supportive of our soldiers and pray for their safe return.



1 comment:
this is an awesome tribute april. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!
Post a Comment