Friday, January 30, 2009

Parenthood and Sleep...or the Lack of it!

Why is it that our kids always know when he have finally gone to sleep and they wait until that very moment to wake up screaming? JT is usually a good sleeper and has been for a very long time. Once in a great while though, he decides that 2:30 in the morning is a great time to get up and play! Last night was one of those times. He didn't want anything to do with laying down, going to sleep, drinking warm milk, or any of the other things that we do at bedtime. He wanted to play and wasn't going to stop crying until he got his way! Needless to say we finally gave in--anything to make the crying stop right? Sort of...once we got to the couch and turned on the disney channel, he couldn't make up his mind if he wanted to play with the remote or with his toys, more crying. Even the cats went outside for some peace & quiet! Finally he settled in to watch Little Einsteins (or something like that, I kept dozing off so I don't know for sure what he watched!) and I managed to get a little shut eye! All I can say is TGIF!!! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Places I've Been