1. I can't stand licorice, coconut, or guacamole
2. I have to rearrange the furniture in every room of the house every few months--i guess i just get bored if things are always the same
3. I love to make crafts and scrapbook...now if i just had time to do either one
4. I work and my husband is a stay at home dad (for now!)
5. I get annoyed by people very easily--what's that saying...you can't fix stupid!! I am learning to be more patient though now that I have a baby
6. I love to sing along to the stereo in my car...as long as no one else is with me (except JT because he doesn't care what i sound like).
7. My husband and I are 12.5 years apart in age
8. I was born in England and have also lived in Del Rio, TX, Delta, UT, St. George, UT, Hurricane, UT, and La Verkin, UT
9. I love to cook large meals but since there are only 3 of us in our family, we always have tons of leftovers--we usually have enough to freeze then we can have it again some other time!
10. I want to go back to college but can't afford to right now--i am a sponge when it comes to learning and love learning new things.
11. My son's birthday is the same as his grampa's birthday
12. I love to watch TV! My favorite shows are House, 24, NCIS, Criminal Minds, & all of the CSI's. It is nice to come home from work and be able to escape reality for a couple of hours every night!
13. I am very bugged by traffic! I could never live in a big city because it is to crowded and there are too many cars on the road! I can't even stand driving in St. George and if I didn't work there, I would probably never go there! I think I am this way because I grew up in Delta, UT where you could drive for 10 miles without ever seeing another car!!
14. I like to ride horses but haven't done it for so long that I would probably get bucked off if I tried!
15. I come from a single mom household and am very grateful to have had my grampa around when I was growing up.
16. I am a compulsive perfectionist!! that is one of the things I picked up from grampa when i was growing up. Everything has to be just right!
17. Someday I hope to travel to every country in the world that is safe for Americans to go to
18. I am scared to death of heights but love to fly--the bigger the airplane the better
19. Someday I will take my husband to Green Bay, WI to see a Packers game in person
20. I have to have peanut butter on pancakes! If you have never tried it, you need to, it is yummy! I even got my son hooked on it! His daddy makes him pancakes for breakfast almost every day and now he won't eat them unless there is peanut butter on them--it has to be creamy peanut butter though!
21. I am going to buy a home this year--I work in real estate so I can tell you one thing for sure--now is the time to buy!!
22. I am a registered republican but have to admit that I am kind of excited to have someone new in the White House--it will be interesting to see what happens over the next 4 years
23. I am proud to say that I have never smoked in my life!
24. I like to play pool with my husband at the local bar--I don't drink so I get to be the designated driver which is just fine-that way I know everyone will get home safely!
25. It was actually pretty difficult to come up with 24 other random things about me!! I guess I have just never had to think about it before!
What's in a Word Part 1 - What to Say
8 years ago



1 comment:
This is definately a good post to get to know you better. I am so glad that you found me.
Post a Comment