Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gridiron Gab


We LOVE the NFL at our house. From August thru the 1st of February every Sunday, Monday, many Thursdays, and even the occasional Saturday is devoted to football. I guess you could call us football freaks! As everyone knows, the superbowl is this coming Sunday and yes, we will be watching--from the 4 hour pregame show to the postgame wrap up, this Sunday will be all about the game at our house! I have to say I want the Arizona Cardinals to win--I love to see the underdogs come out on top. Thay have never been to the Superbowl before and how awesome would it be for them to win it!! I like the Steelers too, but they have won it several times and everyone expects them to win. We all know that the Steelers are good, but the Cardinals shocked us all this year and I am rooting for them! However you decide to "celebrate" the greatest weekend in football, have a great time and enjoy it! I can't wait for August to roll around so we can watch again!

No comments:

Places I've Been