I was browsing my computer the other night looking for a new profile pic for my facebook page...I wanted something recent that really screamed ME...this is what I found...
This pic was taken last September at Tuacahn...We were just setting up for the show and my family had come so Aunt Tammy was snapping pics like crazy. Uncle Randy wanted me to show off the "Pickle-O" (inside joke...it's really an E-flat clarinet) so I did...
When I found this pic again the other night, it grabbed me...I have never seen myself smile like that in a picture before (except in my wedding pictures). It made me realize how grateful & lucky I am to be blessed with a wonderful talent that I can not only share with others, but use to better myself...getting paid to do it makes it that much sweeter :) I am truly in my element when playing my instruments, especially in a pit/theater setting. Making music brings me complete happiness and I think this picture shows that...Thx Aunt Tammy for snapping the camera at just the right time!
**for those of you that don't know what Tuacahn is, it's a local arts center that presents/produces broadway musicals every summer**



1 comment:
It's great to see you smile. You are bless with many wonderful talents. Being a Mother to JT is one of them.
Post a Comment