Sunday, November 21, 2010

First meeting...

Last weekend J and I went to Las Vegas to see my Dad & Stepmom. It was the first time that J had met them and he had a blast!! I had shown him a few pictures of them about a week before we went so when we got there, he knew exactly who they were! He calls my Dad "papa mike" and my Stepmom "nana"--it was so cute to watch him play with them! We just relaxed and chatted and went to dinner and a show on Saturday night. Took J to M&M world on Sunday (which he LOVED) and then came home late Sunday night. I didn't take very many pictures cuz my camera battery was almost dead but we had a great time and hopefully we will get to see papa mike and nana again in a few months!
J & Papa :)
Me & my Daddy!!

1 comment:

Potters said...

Thats great that you got to get together with your dad and step-mom. Glad you had a fun time.

Places I've Been