Sunday, May 5, 2013

We're still here...

Wow, I should really keep up on this whole blogging thing a little more :)  In my defense I've been a bit busy the last few months!  I graduated from boot camp in January and a little time (17 days) at home left again to continue my Marine Corps training.  After a miserably cold 29 days in North Carolina, I made it to music school in Virginia!  Aside from the weather being extremely bi-polar it isn't bad here.  I get to play my instrument for about 7 hours everyday and I get to learn from some of the best musicians in the country!  All in all it isn't a bad deal...the worst part is being away from the family for so long but at least we have FaceTime to keep us connected :)  I am scheduled to graduate from music school on August 2nd and then finally get back to the west side of the country where I belong ;)
Here is a picture-look at what we have been up to for the past little while!


 little trip to the beach!

 The boys colored Easter eggs
J being his cute self!!



 rockin my cammies!!


 J caught his first "real" (big) fish!!

We got to go to the Virginia International Tattoo...it was awesome!





Another little trip to the beach :)

 My baby!
 My other baby LOL!!

No comments:

Places I've Been