Friday, October 8, 2010

New Waterfall??

Not exactly...it rained SO much last weekend and the first part of this week that we got some temporary waterfalls! many of you have been to the Tuacahn Amphitheater in Ivins so you know that the mountains pretty much go straight UP and there are no waterfalls on them...feast your eyes on this!!!




There was another on the north side but i didn't have a chance to get a picture of it...i was amazed by it...so much so that you would think i never saw a waterfall before! I must have looked like such a tourist taking pictures with my little camera phone...but i don't care cuz it was cool :) On a different note, i have yet to download birthday party pics from my camera but one of these days i will remember to do it and post them!

1 comment:

Potters said...

Beautiful! I wish I could be there to see them.

Places I've Been