Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not so Little...

I seriously can't believe how big my little boy is getting! Seems like he was just born and now he's nearly 3! Time really does fly...Anyway, he's been in Delta for about a week and last weekend he got to go on his first camping trip. There are several pics of him having a good time but here are just a couple!

This one was taken the weekend before he went to Delta in my Boss's front yard. We were trying so hard to get J to hold still but he just wanted to play so this is what we ended up with! I think it really captures his silly personality and I love it!!
I love this little boy so much I can't even explain it! He is what keeps me going when I have hard days and he always knows when mommy needs a great BIG hug! See you in a few days baby!!!

2 comments:

luke and kourt said...

He's looking so grown up! What a little stud!

Potters said...

He's almost 3! Where has time gone? He is so adorable.

Places I've Been