Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Silly Boy...

Haven't blogged in a while so here are some recent pics for your entertainment...ENJOY!

j being cute on the porch!
favorite new toys--courtesy of Costco! I swear you can't turn me loose in that place without me spending WAY more than planned!

j being super silly in the car! We had just gotten home from a wedding luncheon and you can tell he really enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies and cheetos! just look at his dirty face :)

So stinkin' cute!

the little guy has a thing for totally wearing himself out on weekends and it never fails, by 4pm on Saturday and Sunday he passes out on my bed! it is so cute and I just couldn't help but to snap some pics of him on this particular day! Once he even crawled into his own bed all by himself and took a nap while i napped on the couch! I have trained him well :)
That's all for now. This weekend we are going to Cali to see Karl so will have some pics to post.

1 comment:

Potters said...

Cute pictures of J! He is so grown up now. I can't wait to see more pictures of you and your family when you get back from seeing Karl. You are lucky that you get a nap in here and there on the weekends. I have to say I am completely jealous.

Places I've Been