Sunday, October 4, 2009

50th post...

So it's my 50th post and it's fitting that it comes on a special day! Today is mine & Karl's 7th anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like we just said "I Do" and now 7 years have gone by! Even after all we have been through, I still love him just as much if not more than I did then! I can't wait until he gets home and we can be together again!
This is the complete wedding party except for my Grampa. From left to right: My mom, my Grama, Katie, Brooke, Toree, Me, Karl, Robert (Karl's bro), Ben, John, Roger (Karl's dad), Carolyn (Karl's mom), and Lynda.

One of our engagement pics taken in Oak City Canyon 8/31/02


Love this pic of my man!!


One of my bridal pics


NEWLYWEDS!!!
This is my favorite picture of the 2 of us. It was taken right after our wedding ceremony and I think we both were on cloud nine!!
Here's to many more years honey--I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

luke and kourt said...

Wow! 7 years is an accomplishment! Congrats! :)

Casie said...

Congrats on the big 7! I remember standing on the chair to take that first picture of your wedding party! :) It was a fun day - I'm glad I was there.

Utah Youngs said...

i am glad you were there too casie! I always felt bad that i wasn't able to make it to your's & Josh's reception! that was a great day!

Potters said...

Who is the hot chick in the wedding dress? Hehehe. You looked great! Congrats on the 7 years

Places I've Been