Monday, June 8, 2009

New House





















I have some very exciting news--i am buying a house! i wanted to share the news and some pics with you all. I am very excited as i have not been able to be a homeowner since my bankruptcy in 2006. It needs a little bit of a facelift but nothing we can't handle! a little paint will go a long way!!







































4 comments:

Casie said...

What colorful walls! Congrats on the new house, that's exciting. I can't wait till I get to be a homeowner one day. :)

Utah Youngs said...

Thanks! it is awesome to own your own little piece of the world! if you are ever in st. george, stop by and visit us!

Potters said...

Too bad we don't live closer. I'd be happy to come help you paint. I hope you enjoy your new house.

Lance and Selena Thayne said...

I am so happy for you! It will be a lot of work, but definitely worth it. I am so sorry I didn't call you when we went to sand hollow...I spaced it! I called Katie and Elliot, but I forgot you lived down there, or I would have invited you! Just call me Space Cadet! :(

Places I've Been