Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flip Flop



I love flip flops! Who knew that a piece of cheap foam with a plastic strap could be so comfy, not to mention convenient! Well, loving flip flops must be hereditary because JT has recently become obsessed as well! We found these adorable little "football" flip flops at Walmart and ever since we got them, he won't take them off! He even had to wear them in the store before we bought them--only they were attached to each other so he wore the right one on his foot and the left one just dangling there next to it! Then he had his shoe that he wore to the store on his left foot!! Quite a spectacle to say the least! Anyway, it is so cute now because as soon as he gets dressed, he will go find his favorite flip flops, run over to me with and say "shoes? shoes?" I love it!!! He does the same thing in the evening--when we get home, i put him in his chair to have dinner and I take his shoes off--he pays close attention to where I put them and as soon as he is done eating..."shoes?" I just love the personality he is developing-he is such a precious little boy and he is my strength on those days when I wonder how we will make it thru the next 3 and half years!!

2 comments:

Casie said...

K, Brig has the same shoes AND he does the same thing! Right when he wakes up, before he's out of pj's, he finds his flip flops and runs over and asks for his shoes on. How funny is that that they do the exact same thing with the exact same shoe! Maybe I should go find some in my size. :)

Potters said...

I love that he likes his flip flops so much. I too love them.

Places I've Been