Sunday, June 21, 2009

DIRT-y does it...

okay, so a couple of weeks ago we were sitting outside in the back yard enjoying the nice mild weather--our back yard faces East so we have lots of good shade in the evenings and mom, me, and jt will go outside to enjoy it! Mom and I were sitting on the wicker bench we have as usual and JT was playing on the grass--nothing out of the ordinary. Mom and I were chatting and i just happened to glance down at JT in time to see him spitting out dirt! So now it's official, he has eaten his first handful of dirt!! by the time i got the camera, he spit it all out but he still had some dribbling down his chin!! we had a good laugh about it and he went about playing in the yard! What a goofy kid--i love it!!!!










1 comment:

Potters said...

Mmmm dirt. What a boy! I just hope he doesn't eat it again. YUCK!

Places I've Been