So JT has been sick for about a week now and for most of that time, couldn't hold any food down! The doctor says it is Gastroenteritis--if anyone has any suggestions as to what to feed him (besides, toast and applesauce) I am all ears!
I'm so sorry. I know all too well how it feels. Except I had Kenny to help me. I hope he starts feeling better soon. Jason Had the exact same thing. It was not fun at all.
We always buy gatorade and just give it to Brig in a sippy cup and push it on him all day - make him drink every 30 minutes at least. He will still get nutrients. I don't know if you've heard that gatorade is the cheap version of pedialyte and gatorade tastes better too. :) Good luck! Hope he feels better soon.
thanks!! he is doing much better now--unfortunately water was the only thing that would stay down for a few days! He is much better and is a little eating machine again!
Originally from Delta, UT, we have been together since 2002! We have a beautiful son, 2 cats, and a house. Sure, we have had our fair share of up's & down's but here's to everyone that said we would never make it!!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so sorry. I know all too well how it feels. Except I had Kenny to help me. I hope he starts feeling better soon. Jason Had the exact same thing. It was not fun at all.
We always buy gatorade and just give it to Brig in a sippy cup and push it on him all day - make him drink every 30 minutes at least. He will still get nutrients. I don't know if you've heard that gatorade is the cheap version of pedialyte and gatorade tastes better too. :) Good luck! Hope he feels better soon.
thanks!! he is doing much better now--unfortunately water was the only thing that would stay down for a few days! He is much better and is a little eating machine again!
Post a Comment