Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family Pics

We decided it was finally time to get family pictures taken! I will have to remember that next time we do that, to schedule it after nap time, not in the middle of nap time! JT was getting cranky by the time we got in for our session but luckily with the help of a very cute teddy bear and some rubber duckies, he did pretty good! He normally loves having his picture taken, but naps are his priority at 1:00 in the afternoon! Anyway, Karl hates having his picture taken but he did good too! Hope you all like the pics, they are in the slideshow at the top of the page!

2 comments:

Potters said...

I love the pictures, they are so cute. JJ has the same shoes and also shares the same nap time. He is such a cute little guy!

Brent and Holly Keenan said...

I love your family pictures. I'm glad you took the time to have them done...You are such a strong support for your family.

Places I've Been