Saturday, December 20, 2008

Now I'm It!

I have been tagged --I rarely do these things when I receive them in emails, but since I was tagged on a blog, I guess I will give it try! Here goes~~

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog 100 %

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap, then put them under the tree

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No

5. When do you put up your decorations? The day after Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Turkey & Stuffing

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? I have 2--going to Salt Lake to be with family and going to Georgia when I was 6 to spend Christmas with my Dad's family

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember!!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We usually do our Christmas at home on about December 20th, then we spend Christmas Day in Salt Lake w/family

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Usually with those shiny glass ball ornaments you can get for dirt cheap at Wal-mart-I try to do a different color scheme every year. Sometimes I will use bows instead of ornaments, and once I even used those adorable miniture stockings!!

11. Can you ice skate? Never tried it

12. Do you remember your favorite gift? I loved Barbies when I was growing up--I knew every year that would get tons of Barbie stuff and I always did!!

13. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and remembering why we celebrate Christmas in the first place

14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? My aunts Eclair's and of course Pumpkin Pie

15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? This is dull, but my favorite tradition is listening to Christmas Music--I listen to nothing else from the day after Thanksgiving until after New Year's--it just keeps me in the Holiday Spirit I guess!

16. What tops your tree? Usually an angel, but this year I have the smallest tree known to man so I have a miniture Santa Claus that I found at Wal-Mart on top!

17. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving

18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I have several but I really like Trans-Siberian Orchestra--everything they play is awesome and they only do Christmas stuff--it is a lot of drums and guitars and piano and is arranged in a Rock 'n' Roll style--I love it!!!

19. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Absolutely--what happened to the days when Christmas was about Christ and being with family instead of how much money one retailer can make over another??????

Okay, I did it so now I tag three other people...I choose Selena, Casie, & Miranda!!! Enjoy~

No comments:

Places I've Been